Best Fitness Equipment for Golfers

I think, fitness is the most important thing for every sport person, actually I am a tennis player not as professional, just doing for some fitness activity, and I have a little interest on this game, tennis is also wanting more strength and flexibility, so I bought treadmill fitness equipment through Bluefin Fitness coupons, I think, it’s enough for golfer also.

My husband and I want a buy a home gym. Can somebody recommend a good treadmill? One of the things that’s important is that it has a high maximum weight limit. 400 pounds or more. I would like a gym-quality treadmill but they are expensive. However, if I have to pay a lot that’s what I have to do.

I like Sunny Health & Fitness ASUNA treadmill. I read the reviews on different websites and people said there is no cushioning. I am not looking to spend that kind of money. Any thoughts and recommendations?

I’m not an expert, but I did work in the industry about 10 years ago. I don’t think anything made by Sunny will work if you want a higher weight limit. Their stuff isn’t bad, but it’s probably rated for 250 max. Only a few companies actually make treadmills for the many brands, but the design and quality can vary widely.

Unfortunately for anything over 300 lbs you probably will need a gym/health club quality machine which does cost a LOT more. You may be able to find a used one somewhere in good shape. They generally are much better built and well maintained. I bought a used/demo 2008 Octane Fitness elliptical back in 2010 and it’s a tank. I have replaced the tensioner twice (probably need to do it again soon), but otherwise it’s still going strong. The health club brands like Life Fitness, et al may be the best. Woodway always made great treadmills, but at the cost of a decent used car.